Sunday, June 26, 2011

Behind the Scenes Post...

Since the title of this blog is 'Behind the Scenes with Jenna Christine' - TRUE behind the scenes is what I'm going to deliver!  These are some pictures from the YouTubesday video we shot of 'Turning Tables'.  We actually shot the video on my balcony at my apartment and crammed in about 13 people to work on the actual production.  It was just an awesome day.  Some of the people are pictured in the center on the bottom, but that's not all of 'the.JCrew' - I will be spotlighting people soon so you can get to know them as well!  Notice the awesome crew in crazy positions with the cameras, Robby holding the fan and candle-lit lanterns in the background.  It's amazing what AJ, John & Domenica were able to do with the cinematography... I bet you'd never guess this was my balcony unless you had already been here and knew exactly where we were!!

No comments:

Post a Comment