Monday, June 27, 2011

Production, Pumps & Princesses, Oh My!!

BIG Week over here @ J.Christine Studios.  It is filled with lots of production (original music is almost ready to be released!!) Plus I am in the midst of packing for the 'No Bully Tour' with a big thank you to Audrey my assistant for all her help, and I'm PUMPED b/c I get to see the little Princess (aka my niece Hallie - or Cupcake as I like to call her) in just 6 short days.  My family is going to spend just a few days together before I jump on the plane to New York to get this tour started!  Here's just a few fun pictures to take a look at.  Tyler, Eddie and Trump were here for hours working on production yesterday.  The top center picture of the sparkly red microphone was a gift from my Mom - and yes, I do use it sometimes when I rehearse :)  The bottom is a line-up of the shoes (No, Mom.  I am not packing ALL of them... lol) and I just love the picture of Hallie in the tutu.  She is gonna be a star someday too... she was singing at less than 1 year old.  *Sigh* I can't wait to see her and my nephew next week (and the rest of the family as well) - I promise to share pictures of my mini-vacation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment