Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Greetings from Staten Island!!

First off, I know that I stink at updating my blog - I WILL be better about updating it (especially since I have so many incredible things happening right now, and I don't want to forget any of it!)

I arrived in Staten Island, NY just a short 48 hours ago.  I have already completely moved in to my gracious host family's house (The Massamillo's) and been properly welcomed by refreshing cool breezes and rainfall, never-ending traffic, the most beautiful spa-like gym and the absolute WORST tolls... ever.  I spend $12.10 every day going back and forth between the house and my training facility. Crap. I really hope that I make the big bucks off my music since I'm going broke off these tolls!!

10 CENTS?!  I WISH!!


 I have a rigorous schedule the next 5 weeks - networking, traveling, conditioning, rehearsing, recording, performing and getting my butt kicked @ the training facility.  I could not be surrounded by a more supportive team (DeWayne-Manager/Trainer, Danielle-Executive Assistant, James-Security) and I am feeling so blessed.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here working on my goals :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! What an adventure to be on! I'll be praying for you girl!

    xo,
    Kelly Jo

    PS - Remember our NY adventures? Rent, the Flea Market, ITO meetings...fun times!

    ReplyDelete